Comments Off on Upholstered Commercial Furniture
In response to popular demand we have recently introduced a range of upholstered commercial furniture to our ever expanding product range. With over a dozen dining chairs, arm chairs and bar stools to choose from available in cream or brown faux leather with walnut colour legs you are sure to find something suitable for your restaurant, bar or cafe. All designs are manufactured from solid beech hardwood for strength and durability so they will withstand harsh commercial environments. We aim to maintain our UK stock levels so we can offer this exciting new range with super quick nationwide delivery. On top of this we are now offering big discounts on all of our new items for the next few weeks so grab yourself a bargain and buy today!
New Commercial Furniture
Our new upholstered range has been added to our website already and can be viewed on our commercial furniture page. However you can also read more about the range below;
Glenhurst Upholstered Arm chair
Featuring a square design with a scroll top, the Glenhurst is a stylish and comfy arm chair. Designed specifically for the commercial market these arm chairs look great in pubs, bars and cafes. The Glenhurst can also be used in a hotel lounge area for guests to relax in or have a drink while they wait for their room. Available in cream or brown faux leather both of which conform to CRIB5 fire and safety standards, certificate available upon request.
Buy Glenhurst Armchairs now.
Lancing Upholstered Dining Chairs
One of the most stylish additions from our new range, the Lancing Modern Dining Chair is ideal for bars and restaurants that want to stand out from their competitors. These dining chairs are manufactured from FSC rated solid beech hardwood which extends right around the sides and top of the back to create a window effect. The cream or brown upholstered back also has a cut out towards the bottom for increased style and the seat pad has additional foam for comfort.
Buy Lancing Dining Chairs now.
Trent Dining Chairs
One of the UK’s most popular dining chairs, the Trent is available in brown or cream faux leather with a walnut colour solid hardwood frame. If you have dined in restaurants or drank in bars over the last few years the chances are you will have sat on one of these chairs at some point. Now you can buy them from Warner Contract Furniture at a fraction of the cost of many other commercial furniture suppliers.
Buy Trent Dining Chairs now.
Trent Upholstered Bar Stools
To match the fantastic looking dining chairs above, we also supply Trent Upholstered Bar Stools. These high stools stand at nearly 1.1m tall with an upholstered back and deeply padded seat for comfort and support. Choose from cream or brown upholstery with walnut colour wooden legs. Our lead time is just 3 – 5 days from order to delivery.
Buy Trent Bar Stools now.
Ashbourne Spoon Back Chairs
If you are looking for furniture for your restaurant or bar and would like something out of the ordinary then take a look at our Ashbourne Dining Chairs. Featuring an upholstered spoon back and a deep upholstered seat these chairs are guaranteed to transform your commercial interior. Available now in cream and brown faux leather with discounts available for bulk purchases.
Buy Ashbourne Spoon Back Chairs now.
Epsom High Back Dining Chairs
The Epsom dining chair has an elegantly shaped solid beech frame that’s fully upholstered for comfort and support. The slightly curved back and streamlined upholstery sets this chair apart from the standard high back dining chairs that you see in many restaurants. Warner Contract Furniture hold these chairs in stock and we can deliver them to anywhere in the UK within 3 days of order. If you are considering buying a large number of these chairs please contact our sales team first as we may be able to offer you a wholesale discount.
Buy Epsom High Back Chairs now.
Taunton High and Low Stools
If you are looking for high and low stools for you cafe, bar or pub then why not consider the Taunton range. Available in cream or brown CRIB5 faux leather with a walnut colour hardwood frame. These bar stools offer a simplistic yet stylish design and can be used in both traditional and modern commercial interiors.
Moreton Quality Restaurant Chairs
The Moreton restaurant dining chair is manufactured from solid beech with exposed wooden rails running round the perimeter of the upholstered back. The seat pad is also upholstered offering exceptional comfort and support. A stylish addition to any restaurant, pub or bar these chairs won’t break the budget too! Available in cream or brown vinyl with walnut colour dark brown legs.
Buy Moreton Dining Chairs now.
Shrewsbury High Back Dining Chairs
The Shrewsbury range of high back dining chairs have a fully upholstered wooden frame with contrast piping round the sides for added style. Available in cream faux leather with brown piping, or brown faux leather with cream piping. These dining chairs offer a comfy and supportive seating which makes them ideal for restaurants, bars and hotels.
Buy Shrewsbury Dining Chairs now.
Furnhill Low Back Restaurant Chairs
If your restaurant is fairly small, or has low ceilings you may not want it to look overcrowded by putting large chairs in the room. The Furnhill Dining Chair solves this problem as it has a low back in comparison to many other pieces of restaurant furniture. Available in cream or brown faux leather so you can choose the one that best suits your commercial interior, or break up the space by mixing and matching the chairs.
Buy Furnhill Low Back Chairs now.
Oakham Bar Stool and Dining Chair Range
Similar to the Trent range of restaurant and bar furniture listed above, the Oakham is one of the UK’s best selling bar stools and dining chairs. Manufactured with a solid beech frame which supports a curved veneer back and a deep upholstered seat these chairs offer optimum style, comfort and support. Available in brown or cream faux leather with walnut colour legs, we can deliver in just 2 – 3 days from order. Warner Contract Furniture are happy to discuss discounts for bulk purchases, please contact our sales team for details.
Comments Off on Top 10 Pieces of Outdoor Cafe Furniture for 2014
With a number of days (weeks in some parts of the UK) of prolonged sunshine, it is fair to say that the British summer is finally upon us and for those of you that own cafes and coffee shops this means that it’s about to get busy! With bright, sunny days and long evenings there is a real opportunity for your business to thrive while you serve large numbers of customers until the daylight fades. One way to make the most of this opportunity is to open up the outdoor catering area of your cafe or coffee shop.
Perhaps you already run a number of cafes, or maybe you have just bought one and this is your new venture. Whatever stage you are at we have compiled this list of the UK’s best selling pieces of outdoor cafe furniture to help you gain record takings this summer. Our compilation includes outdoor chairs, tables and tops all of which have been specifically designed to be used outdoors in all weather conditions.
Outdoor Cafe Chairs
1. In first place is the Industrial Relish Chair, made from stainless steel with welded joints, this chair is strong, durable and weather proof. One of the best features of the Relish Chair collection is the colour range, as standard they are grey which is simply lacquered steel. This is perfect, if you are going for the industrial look. However they are also available in red, white, brown and black so you can mix and match the colours to add variety to your outdoor cafe area.
2. If you are looking for Rattan Chairs then the elegantly shaped Biarritz may be for you, made from java brown plastic weave which is supported by an aluminum frame. Sales of this chair have been really high so far this year and it has outsold many of our other rattan chairs. There are a number of advantages to rattan furniture, these include strength and durability they also offer extremely low maintenance which frees up your time to serve more customers. One feature of the Biarritz Chair that many of our customers find attractive is that it is stackable. This allows for easy and convenient storage when the chair is not in use.
3. You may wish to afford your customers the added comfort and luxury of having armchairs in your cafe’s outdoor area. New for 2014 we have introduced the Hitchcock, this vintage retro armchair is manufactured from aluminium which supports a mesh weave seat and back. The cleverly designed frame can be folded up when not in use so you can store them away with ease when the summer is over. When they are in use, these armchairs are extremely comfortable to sit on and your customers will love them! Available in beige or grey so you can match the exterior of your cafe.
4. The Moritz is a generously proportioned outdoor armchair that is available in either brown or cream mesh weave. The frame is constructed using aluminium with a bamboo effect finish. These armchairs have sold well for us for years and they look great outside contemporary and traditional style cafes alike. The Moritz also comes with a matching Moritz Dining Chair so you can mix and match to break up your outdoor cafe area.
Outdoor Cafe Tables
5. For the upmarket outdoor cafe we supply genuine teak table tops that really do look the part. These can be used outdoors all year round, and as long as they are oiled they will maintain their beautiful rich colour. We have sold these to many high end cafes and coffee shops over the years in a variety of sizes to seat 2, 4 adn 6 people. Our teak table tops are well suited to our Continental Table Bases.
6. If you want a table top to match you rattan furniture our Chocolate Outdoor Table Top will do just that! Made from a super hard wearing resin composite material that is made even more durable by a rattan effect laminate. These tops were our best sellers last year and are still performing well in 2014. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate 2, 4 and 6 people they are a great addition to any outdoor cafe area.
7. To compliment the table top above, and also any other rattan tops we supply the Leaf Table Base. This clever design features a flip top mechanism and the bases then stack into one another making it incredibly easy to store and save space in your outdoor cafe. The Leaf base is available with or without a rattan weave sheath depending on your preference. We sell 100’s of these table bases each year and as with most of our commercial furniture, we are one of the cheapest suppliers on the market.
8. One of our best selling outdoor cafe tables is the Mezzi. Possibly our most versatile table base, is available in three different sizes and two colours (grey and aluminium) with or without teak inserts. These table bases are light weight, weather resistant and very durable. More importantly they are priced to suit most budgets so if you are looking for a low cost table base for you cafe then this one might be for you.
Outdoor Cafe Seating
9. We introduced the Parma 2 Seater outdoor tub sofas to our range last year following popular demand. What really makes these tubs special is that they are cleverly designed to stack for convenient storage when out of season. They also offer exceptional value for money which is probably the reason why they have worked their way up to being one of our best selling pieces of outdoor cafe furniture. The Parma range also includes chairs, stools and tables which means that you can co-ordinate the outdoor cafe area.
10. To round it off there is the Prima outdoor stacking sofa. These pieces of furniture help to give you outdoor cafe area a contemporary look and feel. Made from brown java rattan supported by a strong aluminium frame, these sofas are durable and weather poof but not too heavy for your customers to move around as they please. The Prima has sold well for us since it was added two years ago, also included in the range are bar stools and dining chairs so you can complete the set.
View More Outdoor Cafe Furniture
Please call us on 0161 408 2390 to discuss your requirements, we offer discounts for bulk orders so please do get in touch if you are buying multiple pieces.
If you prefer you can view all of these items on Pintrest, why not pin them yourself and make a mood board!?